- Hands on experience and expert on working with core Java and Android framework.
- Hands on multi-threaded coding experience along with synchronous and asynchronous code, memory management, performance tuning, resource optimization.
- Excellent debugging skills using command line and Eclipse (crashes and memory leaks).
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, and Analytics platforms, also excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP).
- Experience using mobile platform programming environments such as Android Studio, XCode(IOS).
- Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for IOS and Android.
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML, JSON etc
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus.
- Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., CQ5, Interwoven, Cloud, Parse) a plus.
- Experience with PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin, Kony or any other cross platform framework or mobile technology will be a big plus.